Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome

I'm not one for formalities, but I think my first ever post should be something of an introduction don't you? With that being said, hello! I am Maria and this is my blog. Thanks for checking it out and I do hope to bring some interesting and visually appealing content to keep you coming back and checking in regularly.

I asked myself, what will I get from starting this blog? More importantly I asked myself what will the readers get from this blog? To answer that, I hope to be able to document my journey towards being a woman who is comfortable in her skin, spirituality, interests and individual style. I thought what if there are women out there who may be living similar lifestyle, that may just need a reminder that they are not alone and may just need some inspiration. With so many superficial and competitive people out in the world, I would like to open this blog as a forum for only positivity and encouragement in expressing thoughts, fashion, food, creativity, beauty and other mommy things that interests me. I am not a model, nor do I claim to be and so please be kind when flipping through the pages.

Enjoy my loves. XoXo.

~M.



No comments:

Post a Comment