Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Blog Website Coming.....

I know there are tons of people who love the blogger platform, and it definitely serves its purpose, but I am so excited to say that my libraluvsstyle blog is officially under construction. Its been a long time coming and has been in works, and I have finally decided to take the plunge and move along.

It's like moving from a physical office....There is the whole construction portion you have to go through and of course during this time the conceptual brain storming and designing is the fun part! Then once you get down to the actual "construction" part, where you are getting down and dirty, all you want to do (or really all I want to do) is have a glass of wine and watch someone else do it, but I am too much of a control freak to let someone else do it! SO, I got to dig deep into my inner web design nerd and just DIY!

This means that I am in a race against time to be able to get content on this new platform and url ASAP! Mama Bloggin' here I come.... XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment